We elected Donald Trump. We refused to elect Secretary Clinton. It isn’t clear what the Trump Presidency will bring. I’m cautiously hopeful.
The biggest losers were clear.
- The Mainstream Media lost the election of 2016. We rejected their political spin. I wouldn’t trust them to cover a car chase. Look for lots of new media springing up.
- The corrupt “Big-Government is our God” Democrats lost the election of 2016. They were co-opted by Wall Street and the unions. That is sad. We need the Democrat party to move to the center and offer a credible alternative to the Big-Government Republicans.
- The mainstream Republicans lost the election of 2016. They wanted their turn at the trough, and refused to listen to the voters. I hope all the Big-Government RINOs have primary challengers in 2018.
- The Libertarians ran Pro-Government candidates that sounded more like Democrats than libertarians. I want the LP to do better.
- The leadership of the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the US Department of Justice showed that they are corrupt thugs who collect a government paycheck. They stained the reputation of honest law enforcement everywhere.
- And finally, we have serious problems enforcing and maintaining the integrity of our elections. Our votes need to be traceable and verifiable. Yes, we need to prosecute every instance of voter fraud.
I doubted the american people when I read the polls before the election. It turns out the american people were right, and the polls were wrong.