Skip to content

Faith in gun bans: Magical thinking

June 18, 2016

Truth from my friend Jeff Knox.  I don’t expect it to change a single Socialist’s mind.  Read it if you want solid insights into the recent rifle debate.

“It’s easy for people with no knowledge of firearms to imagine they can distinguish “certain kinds of guns” and just ban them. Those of us who have some knowledge of firearms recognize the magical thinking at work…

“… these proposals ignore the fact that long guns – including all of the so-called “assault rifles” – are only used in about 2 percent of gun crimes in the U.S. The other 98 percent of crime guns are handguns.”

Source: Faith in gun bans: Magical thinking

No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: