Skip to content

What is a Gun Owner To Do?

March 11, 2015

I can’t obtain a permit to carry a concealed weapon in California.  I plan to travel out of state.  That means I need to get non-resident permits so I can carry when I’m outside California.  I didn’t see a chart that compares the many states recognized with each non-resident permit.

Here are some of the obvious combinations.  I hope this chart is useful to others.

Chart of non-resident carry permit recognition



The disadvantage of the Nevada permit is that you have to take the safety course in Nevada.  The other courses I can pick up in California.  More information is here at


No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: