More Defenseless Victims in San Diego County
San Diego Sheriff Bill Gore said he will protect us and citizens have no need to protect themselves. Somehow, Sheriff Gore missed the thousands of crime victims last month. Most victims were unarmed and defenseless. Most were disarmed by the Sheriff. Here are a few examples from a very long list;
– A group of women were robbed at gunpoint in the Little Italy district at night. Two were shot.
– A 76 year old man was attacked in a parking lot. The victim required two surgeries to repair damage to his face and eyes.
– A registered sexual offender broke into a house and forcibly kissed and fondled the homeowner. The suspect was booked into San Diego Central Jail on suspicion of burglary, sexual battery, elder abuse and violation of parole.
– A woman walking through North Park was attacked from behind and knocked to the ground. She called police once she regained consciousness.
– Two college students were stabbed early Sunday morning in unrelated incidents. Both required hospitalization, but are expected to survive.
– A 25 year old was beaten unconscious by three people late Tuesday night. Medics transported him to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.
– A parolee is back behind bars after kidnapping a 21 year old woman at gunpoint.
Those are a few of the rapes, assaults and murders in San Diego County last month. These victims were denied the right of self-defense by Sheriff Gore. The Sheriff says he can’t issue concealed carry permits to ordinary citizens, but many other California Sheriffs do exactly that.
A three judge panel of the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals went so far as to call Sheriff Gore’s disarmament policy unconstitutional! More citizens will be disarmed victims until the Sheriff recognizes their right of self-defense.