The Victim’s Voice in San Diego- Post 12 in the series
The honest citizens of San Diego County are having one tough week after another. We had 94 assaults, 27 robberies, 25 sexual assaults, and eight weapons related reports. Despite this, Sheriff Bill Gore disarms the honest citizens of San Diego.
- Gunman robs convenience store
- Man shot by masked robbers during home invasion
- Armed robber scared from liquor store by customer
- Clerk threatened with large knife during liquor store robbery
- Cabbie robbed at gunpoint and beaten
- Armed men beat women for cell phones in College area
- Gunmen rob Chinese restaurant
The employees and customers of that Chinese restaurant were disarmed by law. How did that make them safer? The police cannot be there when we are attacked.
Self-defense is a human right for everyone.. all the time.. everywhere.
The rest of the series is here. Be careful out there now that school has started.