You Might be a Redneck if You Give Ammo Cans as Gifts
You might be a redneck if:
- You have ammo-cans delivered in bulk for the holidays.
- You give ammo-cans away as gifts to your neighbors and friends;
- They match the outfits they already have. No need to buy something new.
- They are always are the right size so they don’t have to return them.
- You can put colored paper in them and use them for Easter baskets.
- You can use them like giant Lego block for the kids to stack. The little kids use the empty ones.
- You can use them as garden planters ’cause their bottoms won’t bust out like those silly clay pots.
- You put those glittery pink stickers on the ammo-can so your daughters will use them as lunch boxes.
- They make great carry-on luggage once they’re empty;
- They fit under the seat in front of you.
- You go to the head of the short line at security screening.
Are you a redneck too?
P.S.- Cathi Bray commented that “You might be a redneck if you get a gift bag for your anniversary, set the (obvious) jewelry box aside, and gush over the two large cap magazines for your Glock – then later open the jewelry box “
I think that qualifies. Cathi posts over at Rounds and Roses
Please rate, share and comment, y’all.